LADY’S BEST FRIEND $9.95
MAY EASE HORMONAL CHANGE WITH RELIEF FROM PMS
OR PROTECT AGAINST ESTROGEN LOSS AND OSTEOPOROSIS
A woman’s physiology is based around the function of two main hormones at different intervals throughout her lifetime; estrogen, and progesterone. Their cycles elevate and decrease these two hormones simultaneously. This is only one phase that the female frame must learn to deal with. At or about the age of fifty, menopause starts and the body is forced to learn how to deal without hormonal fluctuation. This long period of hormonal balance and imbalance plays havoc on a woman’s body. The master formula that McManus Capital Resources utilizes for women is designed to ease the fluctuations associated with the menstrual cycle and life changes. The backbone of the formula is Black Cohosh. This North American root is regularly used to treat premenstrual syndrome, and menopause. Modern herbalists turn to Black Cohosh for relief of menstrual pain, muscle cramps, and fatigue. It has strong sedative qualities that act to help quell nervous anxiety. The most interesting quality, on that made Black Cohosh stand ahead of the rest, was its ability to mimic the effects of estrogen. As women hit menopause, they are monitored closely for estrogen levels. As estrogen drops, the risk of developing osteoporosis increases.
- Dong Quai: A Chinese herb used to treat female disorders such as menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome, and symptoms associated with menopause. It is effective in addressing abnormal menstrual flow and weakness during periods. It relieves cramping and nervousness. Ferulic acid contained in Dong Quai prevents spasms by relaxing blood vessels and reducing clotting in peripheral vessels.
- Goldenseal: An herb long used by Cherokee Indians for reducing inflammation of mucous membranes found in the intestines, vagina, and rectum. Berberine sulfate found in Goldenseal prevents bacteria from adhering to cell walls, and as a result reduces diarrhea and infection.
- Damiana: Native to Mexico, long used as an aphrodisiac. It can help induce a relaxing sleep, and relieve bladder infections
- Valenan Root: Commonly used for relieving insomnia, muscle tension, gas pains, stomach cramps, panic attacks and menstrual pains.
- Passion Flower: An effective analgesic used as a sedative and for pain control during PMS.
- Lady’s Mantle: A very popular herb in Arabic countries where it is used to restore beauty and youth. It is also used to promote healing and for the regulation of menstruation.
- Evening Primrose: It is effective in relieving cramps, hot flashes, and heavy bleeding. Some herbalists may utilize it for weight loss, arthritis pain, and high blood pressure.
- Kava-Kava: Given the botanical name “Intoxicating Pepper” by its founder, Kava-Kava aids in curing nervousness and insomnia. It is also recognized as an aid in cramping relief due to water retention.
- Pennyroyal: A member of the mint family acts a detoxifier. It promotes menstrual flow and can stimulate uterine activity.
- Raspberry Leaves: Will relax the intestinal and uterine smooth muscle during times of increased tone.
- St. John’s Wart: It promotes a sense of general well being, and is effective in treating mild forms of depression. It also helps to calm mood swings and aggressive behaviors, protect against viral activity, and fatigue.
LADIES BEST FRIEND $9.95